VueturaTrac™ is a multifunctional application framework for tracking and data standards management. It’s efficient and optimized use of external data sources makes it possible to automate the flow of all the movement of tangible items within an organization—people, inter-office mail, and packages—quickly and effectively.
The VueturaTrac Solution provides 100% accountability, 100% visibility, and 100% control for all items, including parcels, accountable mail, and deliveries from vendors and internal departments within an organization. Its visitor, security and lobby management component manages all phases of visitor pre-registration, auto notification, security screening and much more.
Our customers include Fortune 1000 corporations, governmental organizations, hospitals, and universities. To meet these needs we’ve developed a comprehensive, flexible and scalable software framework that provides real-time, all-inclusive intelligence for managing these items.
What makes VueturaTrac so great?
It helps your bottom line. Customers report 400% or more three-year ROI, and the system frequently pays for itself in under a year. Our customers find that operational savings outweigh monthly expenses immediately.
We’ve even developed a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet that helps you calculate your own savings from improved package receiving and tracking. To order your VueturaTrac™ ROI calculator, contact us.
Speed and efficiency. With VueturaTrac manual processes become automated, smooth-running, faster, more precise, and way more cost efficient.
100% visibility. With just a few clicks, you can track packages and/or individuals in your facility and access a complete history.
Total accountability. VueturaTrac provides real-time productivity monitoring and concise management reports, which you can view on any PC with a Web browser. Every item is tracked from the moment it hits the loading dock until the recipient signs for it. Keep track of every visitor and non-employee. Record who they visited, when they checked in and out, where they are located, and audit where they have been.
Improve customer satisfaction. Respond to “Where’s my package?” calls quickly and empower employees to check the status of their own packages, create alerts, and receive email notifications.
Scalability. It is highly extensible and scalable and can grow with your organization. And the VueturaTrac database can be located on an existing, internal enterprise server or can be remotely hosted in one of our secure data centers.
Installation and ease-of-use. It’s simple to install and easy to use: Staff can be trained and processing packages within one day.
It’s multi-functional. The VueturaTrac Transaction Framework is made up of web components, mobile interfaces, and robust client software, using Microsoft SQL Server as its relational database.
It seamlessly integrates with the big systems. VueturaTrac can integrate between one or more external host database systems or data warehouses. VueLink provides an economical, efficient method to exchange information with external data-bases, Material Management Systems, ERP EDI files and other data pertinent to the VueturaTrac Receiving Management System.
Vuetura’s acclaimed support. As the direct supplier of our exclusive solutions, we are in the unique position to quickly respond to and resolve any support or service needs. For over 20 years our approach has always focused on empowering the people who use our software. So, as we see it, getting you up and running with our solutions is just the beginning of our journey to make your life easier and your work more successful.
System-specific key features
- Login authentication. User and password creation within the client.
- VueturaTrac Mobile Client. Upload details wirelessly or through cradle devices connected to your internal network.
- Customizable. With VueturaTrac Rich Client you can customize just about everything, from screen designs to admin roles.
- NT authentication. Ability to create Groups which provide access to functions within the system. Users are applied to Groups. Audit and traceability of actions within the system, including edits.
- Web application. WebTrac offers the ability for staff, students, and employees to view and track the status of their packages once they arrive. The details show the full chain of custody, providing times of activities as well as final proof of delivery.
- Reports. View and print a limitless number of reports. These can be exported to Excel or viewed as color graphs and charts.
- Employee and entity feed. This tool provides up-to-date information regarding the location, phone, email, and other pertinent routing and contact information through its link to your current student/employee locator information. The flexibility of this tool allows for multiple source feeds as well as separate feeds for optional recipients who may not be in your student/employee locator system.
- Operating system. Supports Windows versions XP through Windows 8.1.
- Our products include VueturaTrac™ Package and VueturaTrac™ Visitor. Each product can be used separately or together as a comprehensive suite of security and tracking solutions for your organization.
VueturaTrac can be installed…
- On your Microsoft SQL Server as a licensed client server application.
- On Vuetura’s remote hosted server as a licensed client server application.
- As a ‘Software as a Service’ arrangement.
Expediting and tracking the delivery of express mail, high value parcels, checks, and interoffice packages.
Automating your visitor management and badging process by scanning a visitor’s driver’s license, passport, or business card, taking a digital photograph, notifying the host through email and text messages, bar-coded badge printing, parking management, data capture, and reporting.
Contact us today to request more information on VueturaTrac and our supply chain intelligence solutions.
Here are just a few of the many VueturaTrac solutions…
Parcel receiving and delivery, physical access control, visitor/lobby management, purchase order confirmation, life sustaining surgical implant tracking and management, asset and equipment tracking and management, workflow optimization, government compliance, GS1 standards GTIN, GLN and EDI E-commerce integration.