Arrival: When items arrive at your dock, you initiate the “chain of custody”.
Arriving items can be easily and accurately recorded at the dock to validate delivery from each carrier.
- VueturaTrac™ Package has created a system for arriving packages that eliminates the potential for misplacing or missing any packages that are delivered to your facility. Mobile computing devices are used to scan inbound packages as they’re delivered by a carrier.
- Multiple package deliveries are no problem—the number of packages is recorded and verified against the carrier’s stated delivered quantity, ensuring that there are no discrepancies.
- When receiving an inbound delivery, VueturaTrac Package allows you to record a great deal of data, such as the carrier, the package’s tracking number, the date and time, the package’s condition, as well as the carrier detail.
- All the information you capture through the Mobile Computer device is seamlessly synchronized to the VueturaTrac Package database, initiating the “chain of custody” that will help you to track the package until it’s in the recipient’s hands.
Receiving: Automate receiving with a user-friendly system that is quick, easy, and efficient.
Your mailroom staff will save a ton of time with the VueturaTrac Package system; receiving items is quick, easy, and—most importantly—accurate. Many of Vuetura’s customers reported an incredible decrease in the amount of time spent handling packages in the mailroom. In many cases, processes that took anywhere from 45 seconds to 5 minutes were shaved down to less than 10 seconds per package.
- The VueturaTrac Package’s Mobile Computer device scans the shipper’s label and stores information such as the carrier, level of service, and tracking number in the system automatically. There’s even an option for weighing the package and having it automatically entered in the system.
- With a few clicks, you’ll get the most up-to-date recipient internal address information from VueturaTrac Package.
- When it’s necessary, you can even enter detailed delivery notes.
- A specially customized label, or “license plate” is printed with all of the data your organization requires in its preferred format. Each license plate will serve as the routing tag, expediting the sorting process and making your internal delivery times faster than ever.
- Your organization’s delivery processes and policies determine how the packages are sorted.
- All package recipients are automatically notified that a package is coming their way, and they’re also notified if a suspicious package has been delivered for them, as well as a package containing hazardous materials.
Delivery: With a few mouse clicks, you can track any package and access a complete history.
Not only will VueturaTrac Package automate your receiving processes, but it will track and record the internal delivery status of your packages as they proceed through the delivery process, allowing your staff to determine the location of each and every item at any time. You will always know precisely where a package is at any point in the process.
- VueturaTrac Package’s mobile computing devices allow packages to be scanned in many different locations/buildings, providing complete visibility as to any package’s location at any time.
- A great deal of data can be captured upon delivery, such as the purpose of the delivery, to whom it was delivered and where, and a signature, so you can track who received the delivery.
- All information that is captured by the Mobile Computer device is synchronized to the VueturaTrac database, completing the “chain of custody”.
- During the delivery process, any authorized personnel determined by your organization can use the VueturaTrac system to track the progress of an item. In fact, all employees can check the status of a package with MyVue and Webtrac applications; this will minimize customer service phone calls searching for a package, allowing the receiving and delivery personnel to focus on their duties.
Your mailroom staff won’t lose a package. But, if someone does call about a “missing package”, your staff will have detailed information at the ready, and they can tell the caller where it was delivered, to what department, and who signed for it. All of this accurate information is at your staff’s fingertips, ready to use when needed.
Management: VueturaTrac empowers management by offering:
- Proof of delivery, package history, as well as delivery status.
- Reports, allowing you to objectively determine your mailroom’s standard as well as review your staff’s productivity.
- Analysis that will aid you in identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Tools to help you measure SLA compliance.
If you’re now looking for a complete tracking solution and have additional questions, we would love to hear from you. Get in touch with us today and tell us what you need.
Want to see Vuetura Software in action? Request a personalized demo today.